The installation of braids in your hair acts like a protecting hairstyle which helps in retained hair growth. It should be taken care once you install braids in your hair. Retaining hair growth and reducing hair loss will be possible with braids when you are keep on applying moisturizer daily to reduce dullness. So, people are fascinated towards installing nice feed in braids for approximate maintenance of 2 months.
Let’s focus on the following things to be noted out during the installation and removal of braids to your hair:
- Installation of braids is possible for all kinds of hair types. But preferably, people are wearing nice feed in braids to their hair based on their occasional purposes. Initially reduce tangles in your hair before going to install braids to your hair. Before installation, moisturizer is applied for decreasing dryness. Here moisturizer plays a key role for maintaining your installed braids and letting your hair follicle safe and secure.
- Removing of braids is necessary if the long lasting period is approximately 2 months. The hair extensions and its growth for long period of time may results in breaking of your hair.
- After removal braids, many women may experience their hair breakage limit of approximately 1.5 inches. If proper care is not taken, then with braids only your hair follicles will get damaged during in the process of removing braids. Before going to remove braids, it is intended to apply moisture and it is also applied after removal too.
- Initially you are required to apply some olive oil and separate your real hair with braids hair. Followed by wash your hair and apply conditioner to look smoothly touch to your real hair.
- Braids have to be maintained daily with the help of applying moisturizer in order to decrease dryness and breakage. If you are going to sleep with braids then simply put your braids in a scarf for retaining moisturizer in your hair itself. If you want to install braids again after removal, you have to wait for few more weeks.
Impact of braids:
It may increase the risk of huge hair loss. It certainly means that breakage of hair and its damage will be more if it is not taken proper care. When you come across tight braiding or cornrow hair styles, some women also experiences baldness as well on their hair follicles. This kind of case is found mostly on Africans and American females respectively.
Process of washing your hair with braids:
The process includes wash your entire hair with water then squeeze the mix into your scalp. Rub your scalp smoothly with your fingers. Let the product will get down braids length. In this way, rinse gently your hair. Thereby, apply some conditioner to your hair and also to braids length as well.
Conclusion: Here the extensive care of braids hairstyles is explained clearly. How to wash after installing braids to your hair and the essence of wearing braids etc. are discussed above.